|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 Pcs|
|Packaging Details:||1 piece per box, 36*30*20cm, 2kg|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Debit Card, Credit Card, Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||100,000 pcs per month|
|Product Name:||Digital Infusion Syringe Pump||Material:||Plastic And Metal|
|Display:||HD LCD Display||Type:||Syringe Pump|
|KVO Rate:||0.1ml/h~0.5ml/h||Specification Requirement For Syringe:||10ml/20ml/30ml/50ml|
0.1ml H Ambulatory Infusion Pump,
0.5ml H Ambulatory Infusion Pump,
50ml digital syringe pump
Medical Portable Infusion Pump Electric Infusion Syringe Pump
SP950 is a syringe pump for medical use, and it adopts microcomputer system and microelectronic technology, features in high-intelligence and high-safety. LCD can display each parameter in real-time, with multi-function alarm, and alarm with visual, auditory and character prompt. It takes the advantages of easy operation, steady work, high accuracy and checking the syringe specification automatically. And now, it has been widely applied in each vein injection in hospitals for clinical nursing, such as ICU, CCU, neonatology, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, internal medicine, surgery, operating room, emergency room.
|Product Name||Portable Infusion Pump|
|Specification requirement for syringe||10ml/20ml/30ml/50ml (CNS)|
|Rate of quick feed||
|Accumulated volume display||0ml-999.9ml|
|Pressure range for occlusion alarm||
Low: 40KPa ± 16KPa
Middle: 70KPa ± 30KPa
High: 100KPa± 35KPa
|KVO rate||0.1ml/h~5ml/h, adjustable|
|Safety classification||Class Ⅱ equipment, internally powered type BF|
1. At non-operated state
2. Near empty
3. Empty, enter KVO mode
4. Syringe fall-off
6. Pressure failure
7. Motor failure
8. Low battery
9. Communication abnormal
|Maximal power consumption||
The device can continuously work for at least two hours with the injection rate of 5ml/h or 500ml/h after fully charged.
|Power supply||AC100~240V 50/60Hz|
|Battery||Rechargeable lithium battery, 7.4V, 3500mAh|
|Working environment||Temperature: +5~40℃; Atmospheric pressure: 860hPa~1060h; Relative humidity: 20%~90%; no strong vibration and no corrosive gas.|
|Storage environment:||Temperature: -20℃~+55℃; Relative humidity: ≤90%, no condensation; No corrosive gas and well-ventilated|
1) Infusion rate and total volume can be set by user.
2) Alarms for infusion pipe occlusion, syringe fall-off, communication abnormal, low battery.
3) Bright, alarm volume and range of pressure alarm are adjustable.
4) Quick feed function, convenient for supplying medicine quickly and instantaneously.
5) Enter KVO mode after infusion completed.
6) The system will give prompt signal when there is no operation at power-on state.
7) Built-in rechargeable battery provides such functions as auto-switch power supply and auto-charge.
8) Display parameters with large screen, and give prompt information with visual, auditory and character signal, which is convenient for medical persons to operate.
9) The device can equipped with disposable syringe (CNS), and accuracy can be ensured by adjusting parameters.
Q1: How long will it take to produce the product?
A: It will usually take 7-10 days for order less than 20,000 pcs; 14-21 days for 20,000 to 100,000 pcs; for order more than 100,000 pcs will take around 30-45 days depends on the customized requirements.
Q2: How should buyer pay to us?
A: We could accept T/T transfer, Credit Card, Debit Card, Western Union, Paypal and Money Gram. And we could accept 30% deposit before start to produce, and 70% balance before the product leave our factory for order more than 20,000 pcs, and we can accept factory and product inspection. We don't accept L/C payment method now.
Q3: What trade terms do we support?
A: Theoretically we can accept all the terms, but what we do most is FOB and CPT, for some country we could offer DDP, like the USA, UK, Australia, France and so on. If you want check whether your country on the list, please contact our customer service staff.
Q4: How long will it take to delivery the product?
A: That will depends on what shipping method you choose, usually sea shipping will take about 30-35 days to delivery to the port, but DDP sea shipping will take longer because they will need to delivery the product to your appointed address, usually it will take about 35-45 days, depends on the distance between the destination country and China. By air cargo will be much sooner, usually it will take 5-10 days to delivery to the appointed airport. Air Express will depends on the country delivery to, like European and North American countries, usually it will take 3-12 days. For Southern east countries, it will take about 2-9 days. For Africa and South American countries, it will take longer. Australia will need to see the local custom policy, usually it will take about 7-12 days.
Q5: What if I receive the product broken?
A: If you receive the product broken, please don't worry. We have three policy to protect your benefit.
1) If the damage rate is less than 5%, we will offer some discount in your next order as compensation.
2) If the damage rate is more than 5%, we could refund you equal value amount or give you the equal quantity product for free in you next order.
3) If you need the product urgently, we could resend the same quantity of the damaged product for free, and we share the shipping cost 50% each side with our customer.
Contact Person: email@example.com